Home for the holidays? Celebrate the season with family by playing a fun game or two. Here are some games every reindeer can play!
Things will get lively when you test everyone’s skill with a tossing game. From the littles to the young at heart, everyone can play these fun festivities. And if you’re worried about weather, all of them can be played inside!
Try this adorable reindeer antler toss set that takes the game up a notch by creating a moving target—on top of someone’s head!
Ever play the Fish Bowl Game? It’s kind of like charades with a twist. This one may be too hard for the little ones, but can easily be done with players 10 and up. Here’s how it’s played:
- Split up into two teams.
- Have every player write down a word (preferably a noun) on a piece of paper. We recommend everyone fill out 3 pieces of paper.
- Put all of the pieces of paper in a bowl—a fish bowl if you have one!
- For the first round, each team member takes a word out of the bowl. They take turns describing what’s on the piece of paper to the rest of their team using any words except any form of the word on the paper. Each team has 1 minute to guess as many words as they can. The team with the most guessed words wins the round.
- For the second round, you put the same pieces of paper back into the bowl. Each team still has 1 minute to guess as many words as possible, but each player can only use ONE WORD to describe what’s on the piece of paper. Again, the team with the most guessed words wins the round.
- For the third round, use the same pieces of paper again. But this time, each team member can only act out the word on the paper. No words or sounds can be used! The most guessed words in 1 minute wins the round.
- For the fourth and final round, you use the same pieces of paper and have the same 1 minute to guess the words, but team members can only use sounds. No words or movements allowed!
- Whichever team wins the most rounds wins! We suggest having a prize ready for the winner.
Who doesn’t love bingo?! Your family will love it even more when it’s Christmas bingo! Get free printable bingo cards here: https://crazylittleprojects.com/christmas-bingo/. Or make your own bingo cards. If you use the printable cards, there are also cards for each symbol on the bingo cards so the MC can call out the symbols like they would bingo letter/number combos in a regular game.
Here’s there really fun part: Use small candies like M&Ms as the bingo pieces! But make sure to tell everyone (especially the kiddos) that if they eat all of their pieces, they won’t be able to play for very long! Have a small prize ready for each round won.
Here are some great ideas for game prizes that are all under $25.
These are just a few ideas for games you can play with your family, friends and even co-workers this holiday season. You can even get creative and make up one of your own games. Anything that brings people closer together through fun is a gift in itself!