It’s Elizabeth Arden Gift time… And I need to restock.What better time to do it? Here are my top 5 favorite items from Arden and WHY the love is real, y’all.
- T w o W o r d s. WHITE. TEA. When we first launched this fragrance it sold out in days. It has 5 stars. I love its simple bottle and simple scent that truly takes you away for a second and is a scent for relaxation. Maybe they could create it in a room spray? Wax Melt? Pillow Spray?!
- Prevage Face Advanced Anti- Aging Serum. Its a splurge… but if you have to splurge on ONE thing, it would be your serum, and this one has won a total of 187 beauty awards. Your serum is the first thing you put on your face after cleansing and it has the highest concentrate of ingredients for your major skincare concerns. For Prevage, that’s fine lines, sun damage, and discolouration. Prevage serum also has a powerful antioxidant, Idebenone, to protect and correct while shielding skin from environmental damage. Use morning and night for best results and top with your favorite moisturizer. Don’t forget SPF during the day to prevent further damage.
- Foundation, foundation, foundation. If I was stuck on an island and I could only take one product with me. It would be foundation. There is nothing I love more than a fresh face, “no makeup”, makeup look… Flawless Finish Sponge- On Cream makeup. Another 5 star product! This easy to use product gives just the right amount of coverage without the cakey feel. It even has diamonds (oohh, ahhh) to reflect light making your skin look perfected and diminish fine lines.
- Next is anti-aging. Everyones favorite topic and we will do ANYTHING to look like we did 10 years ago… why not 20 years ago? I did say A N Y T H I N G, but it doesn’t have to be that hard. Start with a Ceramide capsule after cleansing. It gives you just the right amount of product for triple anti-aging power for visibly younger looking skin. Save the ANYTHING for another year.
- Another award winning product- Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick, and my particular favorite- in Red Door Red. The search for your red lipstick is over. Best of all, the blue tint in this lipstick color makes your teeth look even more white! Fun fact- In 1912, Elizabeth Arden participated in a march for women’s rights. Her and 15,000 others marched and wore red lipstick as a sign of solidarity- all supplied by Arden. Whoa! Talk about female empowerment!
Hurry in or online because this gift ends on October 10th!