Fall’s here and it’s time for new #colorcues! We’re excited to debut The Beauty Bar – exclusive to your local Stage, Bealls, Goody’s, Peebles or Palais Royal store. Plus, shop online at www.stage.com! Not only just a name, but now a store-within-a-store destination for ALL your beauty needs. From multi-tasking makeup and beautiful-you brushes, to matte matters lipsticks. And always happily here for you, fragrances from Estēe Lauder, Clinique and many more designers!
The Beauty Bar is primed & ready with 3 ways to add fall luxe to your beauty routine with new, exciting brands like: TheBalm®, Shea Moisture, The Body Shop® (in select stores), Eco Tools® and Real Techniques® – just to name a few! As well as new products from Nyx and Shea Moisture.
Beautiful. Colorful. You.
TheBalm®– Easy on the eyes, powders-to-liners in seconds, and luminizers to add luxe – it’s cheeky fun at every stroke and in each photo-finished look. Indulge in color this fall and you’ll be hopelessly devoted to a more beautiful you!
Shea Moisture– Fall happiness blooms from within, and we’re falling more in love with multi-faceted ways to be well, from head-to-toe. So pamper, stimulate, soothe, surprise and speak to all your senses this season!
The Body Shop® (in store only)– Refresh, rejuvenate & cleanse with naturally-inspired products, sourced from all across the globe. Drying fall weather is one important reason to keep your skin luxuriously balanced – because every body deserves to feel pampered.
Brushes with Greatness
EcoTools® & Real Techniques®–
Experience a brush with greatness with soft-bristled tools for a super sleek look and creating special effects every time. Choose your brushes from a full selection for eye, lip and face, plus blenders, tools, cleansers and more.
- Pout– Create a soft lip with the Detail Lip brush. Dab brush into favorite product, lightly line and fill lips for precise definition.
- Even– Create a flawless complexion with the Flat Foundation brush.
Apply starting in the middle of your face, working outwards toward the hairline.
- Glow– Add a soft glow to your romantic look with the Angled Blush brush.
Apply in an oval shape at top of cheekbones.
- Shade– Add soft definition with the Full Shadow brush. Apply base color all over lid, and also use to highlight brow bone.
- Accent– Add more color to lids with the Petite Eye Shading brush. Apply a shimmering color to middle of lid to create an extra highlighted look, or add a bolder color to crease of lids for more depth.
P.S. From Artista to Artista – Don’t forget to clean your brushes with Real Techniques®!
If it’s a brush you use daily, it’s recommended to wash it weekly. Lather the bristles, then rinse under water until the water runs clear. After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry. Dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!