Another Monday, another makeover! See how I glam out this new Grandma from beginning to end.
Side note.. she is a previous boss, her husbands birthday was that day, and her birthday was the next day… talk about pressure! (DONT. MESS. UP.)
- Primer- Estee Lauder The Smoother Universal Perfecting Primer
- Foundation- Clinique Blend it Yourself Pigment– THREE drops of BIY 110 mixed with Moisture surge for a natural, hydrated finish.
- Concealer- NYX HD Studio Photogenic Concealer in Alabaster (FAVE)
- Blush- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Radiance Blush in Sunblush. Color payoff is amazing, so a little goes a long way.
- Bronzer- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer in Light. I did a light brush of this all over to warm up her color for a dinner out.
- Highlighter- Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight. A light sweep of this down the nose, above the cheekbones, and above the brows, and blend with fingertips to brighten up the face.
- Shadow Primer- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Eye- Fix Primer
- Eyeshadow- NYX Dream Catcher Eyeshadow Palette in Golden Horizon- Used the highlight color on the brow bone and lid, along with a mixture of purples and pinks on the outer corners of the eye blended into the crease.
- Liner- I used the same palette as above with an eyeliner brush, and blended the dark brown shadow directly into the lash line. This adds fullness to the lashes without a harsh eyeliner line!
- Mascara- Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance Dramatic Volume Length and Lift Mascara. Im on my second tube of this, and its a new product! I love a good plastic brush that helps to lift and separate.. and this is a triangular shape to allow more product on the lashes, then turn to the bristles side to brush through.
- Brows- Estee Lauder The Brow Multi- Tasker in Brunette. I started with the slanted pencil to create the brow shape I want, then use the sponge tip in the center with built-in powder to fake a fuller look.
- Gel Lipstick- Because I did a darker eye look, I didn’t want to take away from that with a bright lip. I added a fun pop of color with NYX Cosmetics Plush Gel Lipstick in Fizzy Berries for a sheer but buildable wash of color.
Until next time, and my next makeover, tell us a look you would like to see!