Summer crept up on me just as quick as that winter weight I forgot to lose… and I’m behind on my summer tan! But I have a few tricks up my sleeve… to fake a tan anyways. We decided to switch it up in the office and I did a few makeovers… or was this an excuse to get out of doing REAL work on a Friday? I’ll never tell. I WILL however, tell you my favorite products I used to get this girl beach ready, in the comfort of your own home.
- Primer- Estee Lauder The Illuminator Radiant Perfecting Primer & Finisher
- Foundation- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Foundation in Dawn, mixed with a little Clinique moisturizer with an SPF for a glowy, lighter coverage.
- Concealer- NYX HD Studio Photogenic Concealer in Alabaster
- Blush- Clinique Cheek Pop in Melon Pop
- Bronzer- Clinique True Bronze Press Powder Bronzer in Sunkissed
- Highlight- Used the top left color in the new Elizabeth Arden Fourever bronzer Bronze Bronzing Powder as a highlight right above the cheeks in Medium.
- Shadow Primer- NYX Eye Shadow Base in Skin Tone
- Eyeshadow- Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Palette in Defiant Nude
- Liner- NYX Epic Ink Eyeliner, did a thin line right on top of the lashes to create a thicker appearance.
- Mascara- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Waterproof Mascara
- Brows- Clinique Just Browsing Brush-On Styling Mousse in Soft Blonde
- Gloss- Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss in Ambitious.
- Body- Lather up with this Elizabeth Arden bronzing oil and you’ve got a beautiful, fake (SAFE) tan from head to toe!
Hope I could boost a little bronze-spiration and you start your summer with a bang!