You may remember in my previous Style Through Out Your Day post, I confessed my “stiletto- envy” of one of my co-workers. Good News! There are ways to incorporate some fashionable, fun items into your work wardrobe while still looking chic and polished. Here are my picks for your Spring Office Essentials!
- Start with a great Structured Dress. This piece can be great for the #mondaystruggle or any day, really! Layer your dress under a blazer or moto jacket, throw on some pumps and you’re good to go!
- A twist on an old classic is to alternate your crisp white woven with a tailored Chambray Shirt. The more you try it with different pieces (like black pants or a floral skirt), the more you will see the versatility of this pick.
- This spring we are all about the Ankle Crop Printed Pant. This is a quick way to get more miles out of your pre-existing suit jacket; Or pair with with a white woven and flats to achieve that chic je ne sais quoi.
- When it comes to chic office footwear, I think it’s always important to have a classic ‘go-to’ heel. My recommendation would be a D’Orsay Pump in nude or black. Sure you may keep them in your desk drawer to throw on right before a meeting, but at least you will walk those 22 steps in style (Also, they can be a life saver when your co-workers want to unexpectedly hit up happy hour!).
- Lastly, I would say a great Statement Blazer can be the finishing touch to any office outfit. A bold print or vibrant color can add a little pizzazz to your daily wardrobe routine.
With modern day office attire leaning more towards business casual these days, mix & match these selected pieces with your existing wardrobe for an instant Closet Update!